Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may use our website www.fagus.org.uk (website).
Using either the website for the purpose of adding content (whether posts, comments or queries) means that you accept, and agree to abide by, this policy which we will revise from time to time. The latest version will always be available on the website.
- To use www.fagus.org.uk only for purposes connected with your work.
- Not to reproduce or copy (or assist any third party to reproduce or copy) any part of the website
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the site.
- Not to access or attempt to access information held on the website about particular children unless you have specific permission to do so.
- Not to share passwords or allow anyone else to use your password or login.
- Not pass on any information you obtain from the website without permission.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to either site. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter.
- If factual, be accurate.
- If opinions, be genuinely held.
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of the website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate which may result in the immediate withdrawal of your right to use the website, legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs resulting from the breach and notification to law enforcement authorities.